More Than Always is FREE for the rest of April!
••Download it here--> https://dl.bookfunnel.com/gr6dcaiw9n
Brian Jace only had one purpose when he left Phoenix for Miami—to convince Destiny Michaels that there was more than just a lifetime of friendship between them.
His calm and steady approach worked—Brian finally got his girl, and he’s never been happier. But just when Brian and Destiny think they’re finally free to enjoy each other on a new level, a fresh set of challenges that Brian wasn’t prepared for arise, and their love is once again, put to the test.
Is love always enough? Will Brian be able to hold on to Destiny, when he’s still fighting his own demons?
Or this time, will he be the one to walk away?
For the next few weeks, until March 20th, Nia Forrester, Lily Java, and I will be publishing weekly Love Shorts in Jacinta Howard Books and in Because My Heart Said So.
What are LOVE SHORTS? Just what they sound like. Short stories about how love starts, blossoms, and sometimes ends ... EXCLUSIVELY in the groups mentioned above!
-Mondays: Lily's Love Shorts
-Wednesday: Jacinta's Love Shorts
-Fridays: Nia's Love Shorts
Tell a friend, spread the word.
The Prototype Glimpse series is now complete! Travis+Kennedy (from Finding Kennedy) and Zay+Jersey (from Happiness In Jersey) are here and available for download on Amazon, rounding out this quick little catch up with The Prototype crew. Woot-woot!
I had a good time writing these Glimpses, I think because I enjoyed writing about them as married couples. These stories are quick, cute, sensual and yes, emotional— y'all already know how I do, even in short love stories. Ha!
Anyway, like I said, I had fun with this quick little series because I love these characters so much. I hope that if you dig the Prototype, these Glimpses satisfied your itch, and you're happy with where they are now like I am.
Basically, I wrote these stories in reverse order from the way the series is published. There is a thread of continuity throughout all four Glimpses, so for the full experience, you'll want to read all four stories in the following order: Bam+Cassie, Devin+Willow, Travis+Kennedy, and Zay+Jersey.
Also if you're not signed up for my newsletter, you really should! There's a FREE giveaway happening there for everyone who's subscribed and is quick on the draw. Don't miss out!
Last night, Sistah Girls Book Club hosted their first ever Behind The Pen: Intimate Sessions, and I was super excited that they asked me to be a part of it because it truly was a dope event. Here are 4 reasons why:
1. Readers are so dope! Every time I attend a signing/book event I'm floored by the enthusiasm, support, and love that readers show to the indie author community at large, and particularly to the black indie romance community. Like, it's amazing. People come in the rain and nasty weather (it was pretty gross in Atlanta all day yesterday), people drive from other cities (one person drove a couple of hours to be in attendance) and basically people come through and just show love. I love, readers. Seriously, I love y'all.
2. Bria Felicien is awesome! Author/journalist Bria Felicien is one of my favorite writer people and she did a great job hosting and asking questions and basically just creating a cool, chill, intimate environment for everyone who came through. I love Bria. Bria is awesome. Click here to read some of Bria's awesome work.
3. Something Too Drink Café is super cool. So, the event was held in a space called Something Too Drink Café, and the owner Meeka is super cool, sweet, and just invested in the community in a way that really matters. She's providing light and the space to do cool, creative things, like the event last night, and that's dope and important.
4. Sistah Girls Book Club is awesome. Their vision, heart and, ability to execute makes them one of the most valuable organizations/clubs in this space, for real. I'm headed to New York this summer to sign at their main event, Behind The Pen and I'm beyond excited because the energy they bring is truly beautiful. Shout out to Sharee!
Yep! I'll be having a Q&A courtesy of Behind The Pen's Intimate Sessions in Atlanta on Feb. 20th. The event will be hosted by one of my favorite writer people, author/journalist Bria Felicien. It should be super dope. RSVP and come through- space is limited.
RSVP HERE: https://behindthepenintimatesessions.splashthat.com/
Also... Loving Cassie's audiobook is live—narrated by the super talented Jakobi Diem + Wesleigh Siobhan. You can grab it now here: https://amzn.to/2sGxGem
I've written a few Glimpses for The Prototype series—basically one for each couple. I mentioned it in the last newsletter but I've released the first two Love Below glimpses--Bam+Cassie from Loving Cassie and Devin+Willow from Keeping Willow.
Please remember that these are super short glimpses into these characters lives. I've gotten a lot of questions about the band, and where they are now, what's up with them, etc. so this gave me a chance to catch up with them a little bit. These are not full novels or novellas but they are more than simple drop-ins... which is why I'm calling them a Glimpse. I enjoyed writing them and hope you dig them too.
•GRAB THE LOVE BELOW: BAM+CASSIE, GLIMPSE 1
•GRAB THE LOVE BELOW: DEVIN+WILLOW, GLMPSE 2
**If you're already subscribe to my newsletter, then this is old news for you-- there was also an exclusive giveaway to people who are subscribed to my newsletter . What's the point here? You should subscribe to my newsletter HERE!
So, I decided to go ahead and compile the previous holiday-themed shorts I'd written into one place. I dunno why I hadn't done that before, honestly. If you've been following me for a while, you probably have already read them all. If not, as I said, these are shorts that I wrote a while ago. I liked some of them so much, I turned them into books. The Night Before and Blind Expectations were based on two of the shorts here.
So yeah, hit the link if you're inclined. These are no longer free reads on this site, so this is pretty much the only place you have access to them. Enjoy!
FREE DOWNLOAD: https://BookHip.com/WPLDTH
Keeping Willow, the third book in The Prototype series will be available on 12.31.19! The book will also be narrated by Wesleigh Siobhan and Jakobi Diem and follows the story of the band's drummer/founder, Devin Walker as he falls for his best friend’s college roommate, Willow Harden.
• Pre-order here: https://amzn.to/38AkGal
•Listen to a sample here: https://tantor.com/keeping-willow-jacinta-howard.html
Finding Kennedy will be available in audio on November 19th! The book will be narrated by Jakobi Diem and Wesleigh Siobhan, and I'm super excited for y'all to hear it.
• Pre-order here: https://amzn.to/32srOS4.